Lightfoot are a Specialist Partner of Aviva due to its effectiveness at reducing accident rates (driver at-fault collisions are reduced with the Lightfoot system). This means that Aviva customers can purchase the Lightfoot system at a discounted rate.
What is Lightfoot
The real-time coaching system improves safety and efficiency by incentivising smoother, safer driving. The result:
- Reduced claims
- Fuel savings (up to 20%)
- Reduced wear and tear/maintenance costs (up to 45%)
- Makes rewarding and engaging with your drivers easy and straightforward
- Key Performance Indicators for safe and efficient driving within your fleet
- Simple, low administration reports can quickly identify the few drivers who need further attention
How does it work?
Lightfoot provides drivers with the tools to improve and the rewards and incentives to make them want to do so. Its effectiveness comes from the use of three components:
- Technology – listening to the engine and constantly measuring how the vehicle is being driven.
- Psychology –gives the driver real-time verbal and visual recommendations exactly when they need to adjust their driving style.
- Reward –turning better driving into personal rewards, discounts and incentives.
Who should use Lightfoot?
Lightfoot is suitable for all company cars and LCVs (up to and including 7.5T) and we work with fleets of all sizes across the UK.
- Commercial Fleets
- Private Fleets
- Motor Trade
Martin Kadhim, 07958 708 250