Lightfoot is a fast-growing company that is always on the lookout for new talent.
Working here will give you the opportunity to experience the best of both worlds – a fantastic job at a company enjoying unstoppable growth as well as the infamous Devon lifestyle, built on beautiful green spaces and the easy-going outlook that runs through our veins.
What we offer
As standard, all employees receive:
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee bonus scheme
- Exeter’s ‘Best Workspace’
- Either a company car or allowance (for field sales employees)
- “Refer a friend” scheme for vacancies
- Subsidised CPD/training
- Early finish on Fridays!
There is always something going on at Lightfoot HQ. With two staff parties a year, charity runs, cinema sessions, beach trips, bowling competitions, and loads more; it’s a wonder we get anything done!
Salaries are competitive and success is rewarded – we love to promote from within and believe that if you put faith in the right people, they will always repay you.
What we want
No two roles will ever have identical applicants – horses, courses… You know how it is. However, the people brilliant (or is it brave?) enough to join Lightfoot usually share some common traits.
- Lightfoot HQ is an energetic place. We want everyone who joins to have the same buzz about working for a company that is constantly growing and expanding. If you’re looking for a cosy corner in a quiet office, you might be a little blown away by Innovation Valley.
- Without wanting to go cliché crazy, a sense of humour will help no end. We are a tight-knit team and it’s down to all the fun we have together. Our open plan office means you’re just as likely to crack up with someone on the other side of the room as with your neighbour.
- Lastly, we need you to really get Lightfoot. We are our own biggest fans and it’s because we have a product that genuinely does good in the world. If you can see why Lightfoot is such a game-changer, you’ll be in good company, but if it doesn’t make much sense right now – don’t worry! We have a comprehensive, peer-led induction that will get you up to speed and shouting our smooth driving mantra from the rooftops in no time.
What it’s like
An average day at Lightfoot… isn’t very average. Why not read Jade’s “Lightfoot Life” or our chat with Phil to get a taste of who’s here and what they’re up to. Our blog has tonnes of interviews with new starters and wise old heads alike, so have a browse to learn what working for Lightfoot is really like.
In Summer 2018, we relocated to cutting-edge Innovation Valley, near Exeter, with our sister company Ashwoods Electric Motors.
Words can’t do it justice but, luckily, the Lightfoot Video team put together the perfect introduction to our new home.
Exeter itself is a vibrant city. With an inspiring indie quarter, the beauty of the Quay, delicious local food, and enough bars to keep the student population busy, there’s something for everyone.
We would never take sides (despite there clearly being only one sensible method), but there is no better means of persuasion than a Devon cream tea.
Forget the café culture of France and the siestas in Spain, Devon life is something else.
How to apply and current vacancies
If everything so far sounds good and you’re convinced we’re a match then, shucks, we’re flattered.
Our vacancies can be found here. Even if you can’t see your dream job there right now, if you feel you have something to add to our team, please get in touch anyway!
Apply today by emailing your CV and a brief covering letter to email@example.com.