HURRY - BUY IN ADVANCE AND SAVE £££ WITH OUR LIMITED SPECIAL OFFER!
ABOUT YOUR ORDER
- Orders will be fulfilled within 30 working days.
- EXCLUSIVE - All Early Bird customers will benefit from having the units fitted free of charge by our fitting team, anywhere in the UK mainland. We will be in touch within 5 days of receiving your order to arrange.
- UK only at this stage (sorry!). If you are from another country, please REGISTER INTEREST ON OUR HOMEPAGE as we will be launching internationally later in 2017.
- Lightfoot plugs simply into your car’s OBD¹ port and listens to its ‘nervous system’. This allows Lightfoot to zero in on your vehicle's 'sweet spot' to help you optimise your driving to how your car was designed to be driven.
- It is quick and simple to install with no need to cut any wires or drill any holes. Your vehicle warranty will not be affected in any way.
- As a THANK YOU to our early adopters we are offering to come to you and fit Lightfoot at a time and location of your choice, free of charge. Our fitting team will be in contact with you shortly after we have received your order.
¹The OBD (On-Board Diagnostics) port is the plug that mechanics plug their computers into when your vehicle goes in for servicing or maintenance. It is the connection between your car’s complex engineering and the outside world. All cars post-2006 have one as a legislative requirement and they are located less than 90cm from the steering wheel. If you have any trouble locating your OBD socket please contact us at email@example.com
MORE AROUND THE CONNECTED CAR
Our lives are becoming increasingly ‘connected’ and we are becoming ever-more familiar with the efficiencies this offers and the wider benefits available to us. The same is true for your car. By capturing data from your car and, indeed, how you drive it, you can build a private profile which can then be used to access a whole range of benefits. However, it is your data, so you remain in control of who you share it with at any time, and can make a decision based upon the potential rewards available to you.
For example, right now it’s possible you’re paying a higher insurance premium than you should be, because of all the bad drivers your insurer has to cover as well. But from early 2017 you will be able to use your Lightfoot score to prove the kind of driver you are and get an insurance premium that rewards you accordingly.
What’s more, if you are not yet up there with the top 3% of UK drivers, then Lightfoot will coach you in-cab to be an ‘Elite Driver’ and then you can enjoy the benefits of even cheaper insurance, lower fuel bills and less wear and tear suffered by your car.
REMINDER - WHAT YOU'LL GET
With Lightfoot* you'll get immediate access to all these features and benefits with lots more to come...